Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
This stunning 5 bedroom villa in the quite suburb of Oranjezicht is the perfect holiday accommodation for any family looking to vacation in Cape Town Central. Oranjezicht is situated under Table Mountain and is part of Cape Town’s city bowl. The property overlooks Cape Town CBD and harbor and has views of Lions Head Mountain and Table Mountain behind the property. The location is very convenient. Just a roll down the hill to all the fun energy and vibe that Kloof Street has to offer as well as the hustle and bustle of the CBD, yet the suburb is very quiet. The villa has close proximity to all the stunning beaches along the Atlantic Seaboard. It’s a 5 minute drive over Kloof Neck and you are in Camps Bay and Clifton.
- The main bedroom has a king size bed. There is a family bathroom for this bedroom with a shower and jet stream tub. This bathroom is shared with the 2 bedrooms downstairs.
- The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed with an en-suite shower. There is a balcony leading off the bedroom with mountain views.
- The 3rd bedroom has a double bed with an en-suite shower. There is a balcony leading off the bedroom with mountain views.
- There is a study upstairs that leads onto a balcony with city views.
- There is a fully stocked kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher. The kitchen leads onto the pool area and dining room.
- The pool area has a barbeque grill and a 12-seater outdoor dining area. Please note the pool does not have a net. The outside area also has a mini soccer pitch.
- The inside dining area flows off the kitchen and seats 8 people.
- There is a 4th bedroom with a double bed and bay window.
- The 5th bedroom (spare bedroom) has double bunks.
- Both the 4th and 5th bedrooms use the family bathroom upstairs.
- Guest toilet
- The living room has a flat screen TV with DVD and full DSTV
- There is wifi.
- The villa has fans available but no aircon.
- The housekeeper comes every second day, except public holidays.
- The pool cleaner comes once a week.
- Please remember we have a fee of R300.00 ( for arrivals between 19h00 and 07h00). This fee should be settled directly with the consultant on arrival in cash. Departure You should leave the apartment before or at 11:00. Leaving after 11:00 without prior authorisation will be penalised.
- Cleaning fee is included in the advertised rate. Number and identity of guests The client should inform Friendly Rentals of the number of guests in the booking.
- No pets allowed
- No loud parties are permitted
- No groups under 40
- No smoking indoors are permitted
All cancellations or changes must be made via email or fax. Cancellations or changes by phone are not accepted. The pre-paid booking deposit will not be refunded in the event of cancellation. In the event of cancellation of a fully paid booking (100% of stay) , there is a cancellation charge corresponding to the number of days it was made prior to the day of arrival: 30-89 days before: 50% of the total amount. Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount. In the event that the guest changes the dates or apartment, it will be considered a new booking and will be subject to the standard cancellation procedures. It is strongly recommended that clients purchase holiday cancellation insurance. Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to the aforementioned cancellation policy. If Vacationista is not able to provide the client with the property that s/he booked, the client will be informed and will be offered a new property with similar features. If both parties are not able to reach an agreement, the client will be refunded the amount paid, subject to the following conditions: 100% of the rental amount before arriving to the apartment. The percentage corresponding to the days not used of the booked stay. Damage deposit Upon arrival guests will be asked to provide a damage deposit as well as a valid credit card number as guarantee for the apartment and its content for any damages caused.