Check-in: 16:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
The expansive new Glaston House Terrace Apartment situated on the suave and trendy Cape Town City Centres fringe is 4 storeys high. The north facing apartment is a revamped historic heritage building looking out to Chris Barnard Memorial Hospital with antique shops, flea market, coffee shops, art galleries and also has an exclusive comfortable restaurant in house.
It is a stones throw from Cape Towns Business district, internet cafes, the famous bustling Greenmarket Square with its flea market and museum, The Castle of Good Hope, trendy De Waterkant, lively Long Street, relaxing St Georges Mall and Cape Town International Convention Centre.
The in house facilities include a reception, state of the art 24 hour security and concierge, CCTV, video intercom for viewing visitors, lifts as well as a launderette.
The Apartment is modern, very pleasant, quiet, spacious, self servicing and catering. No smoking is allowed inside the apartment. Glaston House consists of 3 carpeted bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a carpeted lounge and dining room with 2 double sleeper couches, has free WIFI, Television with free MNET and DSTV Hotel Bouquet, a fully equipped self catering granite kitchen, and two reserved under cover parking bays.
- 24 Hour Security
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Self Service
- Parking Space
- Serviced Daily
- Towels Provided
- Payment of the rental deposit is due by the 2nd day after you make the booking, or prior to checking in.
- Failing to pay the full amount of the rental deposit would lead to the assumption of the booking being cancelled by you.
- Payment of the full balance of the rental is due on or before checking in.
- A refundable damage deposit of approximately R2000 is expected together with the rental balance on checking in.
- Check in is at our main Reception office at The Centurion All-Suite Hotel in Sea Point, irrespective of which building you have booked to stay at.
- The Lessor/Host/Alpha/Centurion & staff shall not be liable for any loss/damage/injury sustained, of whatever nature or cause, including negligence.
- In event of client cancelling, shortening or shifting at any time before or during the stay for any reason, payment of rental for full initial period is still due before check in.
- The refund amount is dependent on extent of income from subletting on clients behalf and subject to deduction of R500 administration fee per sublet check in.
- The guest is deemed to have viewed and approved of apartment before making the booking.
- Minor defects are to be rectified by lessor and are no grounds for cancellation of booking.