Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: days
Dreamscape Apartment: Clean lines and pale wood give Dreamscape a Scandinavian look, with retro deco elements coming through in the lounge chairs and movie posters. This is of course in keeping with the art deco building of Mutual Heights - one of the best examples in South Africa. Dreamscape is a place that lets you live your dreams, starting with floor to ceiling windows and views to Table Mountain and historic city buildings. Dreamscape has a loft-level bedroom with crisp white linens on the bed. This bedroom loft is accessed by a cool spiral staircase and overlooks the lounge. Such special features of Mutual Heights are enabled because of the high ceilings and tall panelled windows that reveal its stylish architectural origins. A well stationed work or reading area that has a data point for laptop connection is also situated in the loft bedroom area.
Overview of Dreamscape:
Size: 1 bedroom
Bed size/s: King
Kitchen: Open Plan, Oven, Stove, Microwave, Fridge,
Freezer, Washing Machine, Toaster,Kettle and all
necessary Kitchen utensils.
Bathroom/s: Bath and shower
Parking: Dedicated parking bay-Accessed via sky-bridge
Swimming Pool: Yes - Accessed via sky-bridge
24-hour security: Yes
Accessories: Pre-paid internet, TV has DSTV (Compact), DVD player, hairdryer.
Other: Tea, coffee, sugar and milk, Crockery, linen and towels are provided
Transport: Airport transfers and tours can be arranged on request at additional charge
Services: Housekeeping and laundry services are offered on request at additional charge.
- 24 Hour Security
- Coffee/Tea in Room
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Service
- Mountain Views
- Parking Space
- Plasma TV
- Towels Provided
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees apply if you cancel your reservation:
- Cancellations more than 28 days before arrival incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the deposit (i.e. 5% of the total cost) to cover bank charges.
- Cancellations from 14 to 28 days before arrival forfeit 50% (i.e. 25% of the total cost) of the deposit.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the full deposit (i.e. 50% of the total cost).
The following fees apply if you wish to cancel your reservation and reschedule for a future date:
- Cancellations more than 28 days before arrival incur no rescheduling fee.
- Cancellations from 14 to 28 days before arrival forfeit 25% of the deposit (i.e. 12.5% of the total reservation cost).
- Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the full deposit (i.e. 50% of the total reservation cost).
Loss and Liability Disclaimer
- Neither the owners of the apartments nor their agents are responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury of any sort that might be incurred by guests on the premises.