Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: days
Cape Citi-Loft An up market loft apartment in Mutual Heights, one of South Africa’s finest examples of Art Deco Architecture (in itself a tourist attraction), situated in the heart of historic Cape Town; walking distance of Greenmarket square (a cobblestone curiosity of arts and crafts) the Company Gardens (walk through the oldest formal South African gardens to the Cape Grace) the historic Castle of Good Hope, Long st’s nightlife and activity and looking over the City Hall – from where Nelson Mandela made his first speech after 27 years in prison.
The Apartment Offers:
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, large fridge, kettle, toaster and settings for 6.
- 74cm TV with satellite channels (DSTV Premium), DVD and CD player with surround sound
- Bedding and towels provided (Making up a single bed / mattress is an option)
- There are two secure parking bays on street level inside the building.
- Cleaning can be arranged (additional cost). A list of the various services and rates can be supplied.
- The Waterfront shuttle and other public transport is virtually on your doorstep
- Airport transfers and tours can be arranged on request at additional cost
- Laundry service is also available on request at additional cost. We collect and deliver at your door step.
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma TV
- Secure Parking
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees apply if you cancel your reservation:
- Cancellations more than 28 days before arrival incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the deposit (i.e. 5% of the total cost) to cover bank charges.
- Cancellations from 14 to 28 days before arrival forfeit 50% (i.e. 25% of the total cost) of the deposit.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the full deposit (i.e. 50% of the total cost).
The following fees apply if you wish to cancel your reservation and reschedule for a future date:
- Cancellations more than 28 days before arrival incur no rescheduling fee.
- Cancellations from 14 to 28 days before arrival forfeit 25% of the deposit (i.e. 12.5% of the total reservation cost).
- Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the full deposit (i.e. 50% of the total reservation cost).
Loss and Liability Disclaimer
- Neither the owners of the apartments nor their agents are responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury of any sort that might be incurred by guests on the premises.